Thursday, October 17, 2019

What I've Found in My Tumblr ( Part 1 )

Sometimes, one short caption contains a loooooong story behind it but don't know how to start and explain. These go with what I'm feeling for my entire life and I hope Allah will forgive all negative and ungrateful things in my life. I don't want to share the stories behind but rather, how I found myself thought things like these quotes.

It's easier for me to do this : to talk with myself, to reflect and discuss with myself, 
so nobody misjudge me the way they want.

[ Dikutip dari tumblrku 16 Maret 2015, 19:36 PM ]

"Teach your children not only how to love but also how to be loved." - Michelle K. 
[ Dikutip dari tumblr 15 Februari 2016, 21:43 PM ]


I want to be the person who let the corrupted scenarios go and healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment